1.2.08

There's room for two..

01.02.08


There's room for two..



Shot info on flickr.

I find that the photos that I think will not be as strong end up being the ones I like the most. Possibly because I'm weird, or maybe i jsut dont have enough skillset to ensore that the ones I purposely take turn out well.

While I was downtown, I also realized how much wide-angle lenses will distort things. For instance, even in this photo you can see how the lines clearly bend. Subtle thing like this, I rarely notice, because I usually differentiate by comparison to things around it, no to the norm. I don't know if it makes sense, but hopefully most understand.

So they replaced my Pentax K100D with a K100D super, which means I can use the new lenses (which I will never afford) and it can take my SDHC card.

They also Discontinued this model, so if this on breaks, I get yet another upgrade! Henry's people are very helpful,Brent and Greg in the Aurora one, made the whole "my camera broke and its taken 2 weeks for my new one to arrive" deal go by alot easier.

My new lens is also working pretty well, its tele-photo SO I CAN STALK MY NEIGHBOURS!!!!

Sarah finally gave me my G1 book back so I can study for that and maybe get it before the break ends.

Something I forgot to mention yesterday about my trip downtown, while Hannah and I were walking down Yonge, we overheard a man saying "Nah man, save up for tatoos!" I don't know what the guy was going to spend the money on, but I doubt it was anything..better than tatoos. I just found it ironic how Him and I are both saving up, yet I'm saving for university and he's saving for tatoos. Two Completely different mind-sets. and I'm pretty sure he was serious.

I smell like smoke again..stupid fires..

'till tmmrw,

peace.

No comments:

hum-wha?

I live on a hill, and it's pretty humdrum. I also take pictures.

Blog Archive