6.8.08

I took my love down to violet hill.

Actually, this panorama is of the appalachian mountains from PARADAISE hill in Bethel, Maine. This stop was accurately named, because of it's frickin GORGROUS views from either side of the mountain. My uncle and I took a trip up Paradaise road for about a mile until we came across to great views of the sunset and the mountains.

Anyways, this shot is roughly 1/10 of the actual size of the photo. if you want to see the grand-daddy shot, click on the picture, then click on 'all sizes' above the photo, and the click 'original.'

I took my love down to violet hill.


P.s. the last post was taken in the Mollyocket Motel. nice little place that you may see a bit more of.

No comments:

hum-wha?

I live on a hill, and it's pretty humdrum. I also take pictures.

Blog Archive