5.8.08

Paris and Rome, he....'s home!

Back in Richmond Hill, yeah!

The trip was awesome, just in general. I saw so many things, did so many things that I'll probably never get a chance to do again, and I also found places that I will probably return to many times over in my life. Anyways, I kept over 2600 pictures, that meanns of the pictures I took, I deleted about one third, and kept those. Between this trip, The rogers Cup, and camp, and an upcoming camp, my archives will be full. I need an external hard drive.

Anyways, this shot is a vertorama of the Maine countryside, just off the interstate 91 in Lyndonville. Now, the last time I saw these kinds of hills was in malaysia when i was 8, hence these rolling hills were a BIG DEAL for me. So if you don't find this that amazing, I don't blame ya. but the view was amazing anyways, and It gave you just a great sense of how small you actually were, humbling.


Junkyard and the jungle.



This is a must see on flickr in full size. (click on the pic and it zooms in more)
PS. Aiden laselle ripley is my great great uncle, not my great great grandfather.

No comments:

hum-wha?

I live on a hill, and it's pretty humdrum. I also take pictures.

Blog Archive