25.11.08

Textbook.

A textbook is literally
a book full of text

pages upon pages of
contrasting values
yet uniform

this book of text makes no reference
to and understanding

I can read, but i do not
know what it means

reading, itself, please explain
this language of yours
the tool lack the reasonING
is my brain without mind

so they give us the textbook
and they tell you to
read, and write, what you read, no more
as a baby would feast upon airplanes
descending

i choose to vomit, so to speak
this paper does not teach, it tells

i am not learning, i am doing
and when i have forgot what was taught and never learned
what shall i do

I WANT TO KNOW WHY
i crave the carnivorous consumption
of the curiousity that calls

he knows the nile, but what does
it mean?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

i would rather concieve my condition
than narrate the nile

We cannot fathom.

No comments:

hum-wha?

I live on a hill, and it's pretty humdrum. I also take pictures.

Blog Archive