30.7.08

washington!

I'min washington. I'm in a Marriot or whatever, and the keyboard blows.

THE KEYBOARD is small and sticky.

I didn't get to do the freed om trail yesterday, my sister was 'too tired'. and she calls herself an athlete. funny thing is, when she got back to the hotel,, she complained because she couldnt go work out. too tired to walk, but just enough energy to work out, eh?

saw famnily homes, it was cool. along winth hardvard and MIT. i liked MIT better, harvard was confusing and homo. plus MIT has a Frank ghery building.

Anyways, passed thour new york, but couldnt stop, except for popeyes as lunch called

we got to the hotel, and we went into thepool for 3 hrs (nicepool). I'll call tommorow jenn, i promise :)

anyways, i'm gathering shots, along with interesing info behind the shots, which i think makes the pictures more worth while. we're taking a tour of the city tmmrw apprenly, which will be fun. anyways, my time onn this balls comuter is up, so I will post tommorow after i call jenn.

peace folks

No comments:

hum-wha?

I live on a hill, and it's pretty humdrum. I also take pictures.

Blog Archive